JOIN US FOR THE
BELIZE INVESTOR DISCOVERY TOUR
DISCOVER HOW TO INVEST IN THE EMERGING MARKET OF AMBERGRIS CAYE, BELIZE AND WHY AFFLUENT INVESTORS ARE CHOOSING TO DIVERSIFY THEIR PORTFOLIO IN BELIZE OVER U.S. MARKETS.
ambergris caye, belize is the fastest growing destination in the CARIBBEAN and central america
Discover why other HNW investors are choosing Belize and why there’s a huge influx of retirees from the U.S. This tour will give you the occasion to see and experience Belize first-hand. Find out why it is the #1 destination in Central America and how you can leverage your portfolio by investing early in this market.
The Investor Discovery Tour is the perfect opportunity for those individuals who are ready to explore the investment opportunities available on the beautiful island of Ambergris Caye in Belize.
WHY THIS TOUR?
Because the main focus of other tours is primarily sales over education and to promote their own real estate developments. They do not rely on local experts and attempt to advise you while living in the States. The Belize Investor Discovery Tour leverages the insider-knowledge of John Turley. He’s lived on the island for 11 years and is the Top International Real Estate Broker for RE/MAX. He will personally lead the 4-day tour by land and sea to discuss international law, finance, banking and how to secure and protect your investment. More importantly, you learn where to invest.
You will see what the Belize market has to offer and how to use your portfolio to generate income and growth by investing early in this growing market. Plus you’ll see the strong impact of the island itself, both culturally and environmentally. The diversity and culture of Belize is unlike any other in Central America.
This tour does not sell or promote any particular real estate development or other business opportunity. It is 100% dedicated to sharing John’s local knowledge of the best investments in the fastest growing destination in Central America, and what type of investments to avoid.
AMBERGRIS CAYE, BELIZE
top tourist destination in Central America and the Caribbean
AND a TOP 10 retirement destination in the world
After visiting and exploring the island, you will understand why Ambergris Caye is the top tourist destination in Central America and the Caribbean and retirement destination in the world.
Included in Your Tour:
- You’ll See First-Hand Some of the Investments Made by Celebrity Investors like Leonardo DiCaprio and Francis Ford Coppola
- Receive Insider-Access to What’s Working Along with the Best Upcoming Opportunities for the Next 2 to 3 Years
- Learn Specifically What to Avoid in the Belize Market & Mistakes Made by the Uninformed
- Discover the Secrets Used by Successful High-Net-Worth Investors When Investing Internationally
- 4-Star Overnight Accommodations | 4-Days & 3-Nights Included
- International Investing Discussions, Handouts and Q&A with Local Experts
- All Meals Prepared by the Island’s Top Chefs from Friday Evening through Monday Morning
- Domestic Airfare from Belize City to Ambergris Caye & from Ambergris Caye to Belize City
- You’ll Discover Why More Tourists and Retirees are Choosing Ambergris Caye over Panama, Mexico, Honduras, and most of the Caribbean
- All Land and Sea Transportation During the Tour
This is not a sales event and at no time will you experience any sales
pressure or pitch for any development or investment.
Your itinerary | to experience belize first-hand by land and sea
You will experience WORLD-CLASS FOOD, ADVENTURE,
AND INSIDER-ACCESS TO OFFSHORE INVESTING IN THE
#1 MARKET IN CENTRAL AMERICA
Call 1-844-323-5493 to Join Other HNW Investors and
Discover the Unique Benefits of Investing in Belize
Friday – Day 1
5:00 PM-9:00 PM
Meet at Blue Water Grill located at the SunBreeze Hotel (across from Tropic Air Terminal at the San Pedro Airstrip)
- Meet & Greet | Dinner and drinks at Blue Water Grill
- Ambergris Caye Market Overview
Saturday – Day 2
Meet for breakfast at Blue Water Grill for a great traditional Belizean breakfast
8:45 AM-9:00 AM
Experience the island on the water. We’ll take a boat and explore the Ambergris Caye real estate market, and its opportunities.
- We’ll explore opportunities and show you the most exclusive developments.
- Wear swim attire under your clothes, as you’ll have a unique opportunity to enjoy the relaxing emerald waters.
- Bring sunscreen, a hat (if desired), a towel, and dress to be on the water and on and off the boat all day (sandals, flip flops, or other comfortable walking shoes).
- Refreshments are provided.
We’ll stop in at the exclusive resort Mata Chica for lunch.
Continue to explore Ambergris Caye by boat.
5:00 PM – 5:30PM
Boat will drop us off at Blue Water Grill, and you will be able to leave your things in a secure location before we head to dinner together.
You’ll get to experience the island’s famous, Elvi’s Kitchen for an incredible dinner.
7:30 PM – 8:00PM
We will take a stroll along Front Street and enjoy the sights and sounds of San Pedro before calling it a night.
Sunday – Day 3
We’ll meet in the conference room at the SunBreeze Hotel. We will go together to a favorite local spot, where we will pick up our breakfast to-go, and enjoy a breakfast “picnic” on the beach as we continue our discussion of the market. We will dine like kings and queens from a local hole-in-the-wall that you wouldn’t find on your own. (In fact, John lived here for 6 months before he stumbled upon and discovered this tasty goodness.)
Time to explore Ambergris Caye by land (golf carts).
- We’ll get a completely different vantage by touring the island by road. You’ll see the town of San Pedro and we’ll explore both north and south of downtown.
Enjoy lunch at the beautiful resort Victoria House
- We will tour and have lunch at one of the top hotel resorts in the country of Belize.
Explore one of Ambergris Caye’s largest resort developments, and the island’s first master planned community.
Enjoy the adventure of snorkeling to Hol Chan/Shark Ray Alley.
Monday – Day 4
Meet for breakfast at Blue Water Grill (Sunbreeze Hotel).
Investor Tour – Masterclass on investing in the Belize market. What to avoid and the insider’s view of the best upcoming investment options.
Investor Tour officially dismissed!
Some participants are requesting a private consultation to answer questions specific to their situation. You will have the opportunity to have a personal consultation with John and/or a member of his team, following the tour.
Your consultation will provide you with the convenience to discuss your specific “wants, needs, desires and requirements”, as they pertain to investing in the Ambergris Caye, Belize market. It also allows you to discuss personal questions related to your making an investment that may not be suitable for public discussion among the larger tour group.
Consults will be scheduled with priority given to those who have the earliest departing flights.